Patient enrollments, discharge summaries, prescriptions are some of the use cases where digital signatures can be used for completely eliminating paper while ensuring full compliance, auditability and traceability. This also ensures pharmacies issue medicines are given to those who have valid prescriptions.
Paperless Office Transformation
eMudhra’s paperless office solution emSigner works on the cloud to transform customer, supplier, internal workflows to completely paperless ones using Digital Signatures. emSigner is designed to allow customized workflow definitions, multi party signatures, sequential or parallel signing, encryption.
For healthcare, customized workflows can be configured by emSigner for departments mapped with the company authorization matrix such as
- Patient Enrollments – Patient enrolments can be completely made paperless while by using KYC information either from a National ID repository and using that to digitally sign enrolment forms
- Employees - Internal paper approvals can be digitally signed based on authorization matrix
- Doctors – Doctors can issue prescriptions, discharge summaries by digitally signing them thereby saving time for customers at the time of submission for insurance companies
- Human Resources – for issuing and accepting digitally signed offer letters, performance appraisals, tax statements to employees
- Finance – for issuing and accepting Purchase Orders, Invoices from Vendors and to Customers
- Legal – Digitally signed contracts can be initiated and sent to other parties for signatures
Stakeholders can use legally valid transaction based digital signatures which are can be generated either server side or in a crypto token to review and sign approvals to complete the workflow. The documents are encrypted and stored in an inbuilt Document Vault. The documents are archived based on regulations for easy future retrieval.
Using emSigner results in huge cost savings, compliance and improved customer experience for Healthcare companies. For more information, please click here to go to emSigner site.