Prism is a social listening and response tool, that has inbuilt advanced sentiment detection capabilities. As a result, no longer do you have to be content with a statement being positive or negative. You can now automatically identify what attribute of your product is being talked about the most and automatically assign sentiment to it, even in complex sentences that may talk about more than one attribute. To top it off, Prism also accepts your internal data (say customer emails or survey results) and can combine this analysis with data you have collected from millions of social feeds. After all, there is absolutely no reason why data collected from internal and external channels should be kept in separate silos!
Create better impact by uncovering actionable
insights from unstructured data
Prism provides semantic technology that can capture the meaning of information, domain specific relationships and support the integration of structured, semi-structured and unstructured information automatically, making enterprise business applications more effective.Contact Us
Omni Channel Data Aggregation Listen to every conversation from your customer
Customers talk to you through different external and internal channels.
Use Prism to aggregate conversations from every channel to get actionable insights.
- Social Media – Collect real-time data and historical data from social sources like Twitter, Facebook, Facebook brand pages etc;
- Reviews – Collect reviews from any review site; and let Prism analyse and tell you which attribute your customer is giving you a 5 star rating (positive sentiment) and which attribute a 1 star rating (negative sentiment).
- Blogs & Boards – Collect expert reviews from major blogging platforms like Tumblr, Wordpress etc; and analyse how your brand is getting reviewed by influential people.
- Email – Prioritize your customer support emails, act on your customer problems before your customers go social and increase your CSAT level.
- Relational Databases – Collect data from your app data stores like transaction notes, remarks etc; or even customer profile data and Prism which group of customers are having problems.
- Excel – Upload flat file data about customers, transactions or messages into the system quickly using Excel
- Custom – Is your data source is not listed here? Talk to us. We will help you out in getting data from your specific source.